Graphic design and branding
please feel free to contact me!
I’ve been a graphic designer since 2010, when I graduated from Norwich University of the Arts and then began working for Arsenal Football Club.
Since then I’ve worked for agencies and a range of clients specialising in roles that include:
• Being responsible for planning, managing, tracking and delivering all client work through the design studio, and resourcing appropriately.
• Managing the studio, and ensuring the smooth running of workflows and administrative processes.
• Responsible for briefing and distributing workload.
• Overseeing the creative work pipeline, allocating resources effectively.
• Ensuring projects come in on budget and scope.
• Taking client briefs, responding to client inquiries, keeping clients up to date with the progress of projects. It requires excellent customer service skills to manage client expectations.
• Reviewing work to ensure it is completed with accuracy and ensure high attention to detail.
• Driving the implementation of systems and processes within the studio to improve efficiency, profitability, job flow and output.
• Developing new creative ideas and strategies to improve agency efficiency and client servicing.
• Ensure creative goals are agreed upon to ensure clients’ ROI is met.
My previous and current experience includes:
• Being accountable for delivery and critical decision-making for every Arsenal matchday programme; for all deadlines in production of each issue (print runs of up to 21,000).
• Working across multiple projects and delivering each to deadline.
• Researching new design trends and direct redesigns, including Arsenal’s first team and international programmes.
• Digital graphics, such as social media, website banners, and experience with iPad magazine design.
• Responsible for a team and liaising with clients, printers and freelancers.
• Commissioning illustrators and coordinating photography shoots.
• Find and edit appropriate imagery; retouching.
• Accountable for reaching and keeping projects to budget.
Please feel free to get in touch!